Cooking...or not

5.12.2006

I eat enough fast food to make me feel guilty bout it and there has been a line I saw on Chef's A'field on WETA I saw few weeks ago. Of course its a cooking show and one of the featured chef's said how she couldn't understand how so many americans ate processed food since the whole point of food was to nourish you. So I was at the walmart of organic foods a few weeks ago, Whole Foods, and decided to pick up a fancy cut of meat to pretend I could be on pbs as one of those chef's. I don't think I did that great of a job though. I used way too much dijon mustard, and my side items were kinda weak. And presentation was weak too.
Then again, I didn't really do that much cooking, it was a pretty simple recipe that involved popping it into the oven. But hey, it was different from my usual repetoire of dinner foods when its my turn to cook, so it was a nice change of pace.

Lamb

Lamb

Lamb

Lamb

Lamb


[ back home ]

Comments for Cooking...or not
Daily Clicks
Links



Junk
  • Subscribe to this blog's feed
    [What is this?]